Birds of all feathers will flock together to your yard when you fill your suet feeder with St. Albans Bay’s Suet Plus suet cakes. With six varieties, you can experiment to see which birdies like which one the best.
All are designed to nourish and attract a variety of wild birds, from chickadees to cardinals and titmice to woodpeckers. You can even find out who likes to visit at each season and who’s vacationing down south with the melt-resistant design that helps these cakes keep their shape, even in the heat of summer.
Filling your feeder is easier than even with the easy-open packaging—no scissors needed!—that also eliminates the greasy handling mess. Be sure to recycle the packaging when you’re done!Key Benefits
- Includes 6 varieties of suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Wash hands after contact with bird feeders or feed. These products are natural and non-sterilized. Not for human consumption. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.