Valley Farms High Quality Grass Seed Mixtures!
Valley Farms Sun & Shade Grass Seed:
- Drought Resistance
- Low Maintenance
- Great for Full Sun or Shade
- 100% Permanent Grasses
- Contains High Quality TALL FESCUE BLEND
- Contains Fast Germinating Seed, 7-10 day germination in favorable conditions
- 100% Natural Seed Only
- No Additional Inert Materials
- Nothing but premium grass seed
- Completely Made in the USA
- Cultivate the soil to a depth of 3 to 4 inches.
- Rake the soil to prepare a smooth seed bed. Break up all lumps and remove rocks and debris.
- Fertilizer should be worked in following manufacturer's instructions.
- Spread the seed uniformly.
- Lightly rake the seed into the soil to a depth of 1/4 inch.
- The soil should be kept moist with light and frequest watering, until the new lawn is well rooted.
- The new lawn should not be mowed until the grass reaches twice its normal height, about 3 inches.
THIN LAWN / RESEED
- Mow the lawn as short as possible.
- Rake the lawn deeply enough to reach mineral soil. Remove clippings and thatch.
- Spread seed wherever needed.
- Rake lawn again to ensure seed reaches the soil.
- The lawn should be fertilized, irrigated, and mowed as though it were a brand new lawn.